Our Anti-Money Laundering Services
Failing to adhere to the AML regulations can and will have severe implications for firms which will attract negative attention from the Solicitors Regulation Authority and other institutions such as your insurer.
The nervousness that the AML creates for firms can often lead to firms implementing procedures and processes that go too far and become cumbersome and difficult to manage on a day to day basis.
We work with firms to introduce an approach to Anti Money Laundering which ensures the firm is compliant but is not tied down with complex documents or processes that the staff find difficult to follow or implement.
We will work with you to bring the firm in line with requirements, including the implementation of:
- An AML Policy that reflects how the firm will manage the application of the requirements
- An AML guide for staff clearly establishing the action they must take for the different clients the firm has and services they provide
- Undertaking a firm wide risk assessment
- Checklist for deployment in the firm
- A robust reporting structure for suspicious activity or general questions
- Maintenance and management of registers
- Ensuring that the firm works with necessary providers (such as an online AML search) that provides the needed service at the best price
- Training, firm wide, on the regulations and the firm’s procedures
- Auditing of the application of the firm’s policies
Reporting to the Partners on the efficiency and application of the policies
Providing guidance on AML issues as they arise at firm or case level
The Anti Money Laundering Services provided by The Strategic Partner are designed to provide a measured approach that ensures full compliance in a way that does not disrupt the day to day work of the fee earners and other staff.
We provide both packaged (Regulation and Compliance Service and Compliance Administration) and individual solutions that directly add value into the firms we work with.
Additional Compliance Services
For further details on each of the other compliance services we provide, please click on the links below.
Codes of Conduct inc COLP & COFA
Firm and File Audits
New Law Firm and ABS Applications
Compliance Management Service
Compliance Administration Service
Professional Indemnity & Renewals
Office Manual (inc quality kitemarks)
Drafting and Documents
Training and Development
Partnership & Shareholder Agreements
Succession & Exit
Closure of a Law Firm
Data Protection & GDPR
We provide both packages and individual solutions that directly add value into the firms we work with.
For more information about our Anti Money Laundering Compliance service you can call us on 0203 911
9710 or you can email us at email@example.com.