New Law Firm & ABS Applications
The making of an application to the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) is a process, that with expert guidance can ensure your firm enters the correct structure from the start and provides the necessary information to the SRA to support the application process. This will include working with Insurers to obtain a quotation for Professional Indemnity.
We will work with you to understand your proposed structure enabling us to guide you on the SRA requirements that you will need to achieve to secure authorisation.
For more information about our Regulation and Compliance service you can call us on 0203 911 9710 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We assist individuals and firms with making application for all structure types including:
- Sole Practitioners
- Limited liability Partnerships
- Ltd Companies
- Alternative business Structures (ABS)
Our new firm application process assists firms with guiding them on a number of key decisions that need to be made when applying to the SRA alongside providing guidance an assistance on information to be provided to the SRA to ensure you meet the requirements.
Our Service includes any or all the following:
1. Structure and Strategic requirements and supporting documents
2. Registration of the LLP or Ltd Company
3. Completion of the SRA forms for both the firm and individuals
4. Application for Professional Indemnity Insurance
5. Provision of necessary documentation to attach to the SRA and insurance Applications
6. Business plans and forecasts
7. Business Strategy
8. Compliance and risk processes and documentation - see our compliance service
9. Establishing requirements and roles for compliance officers including:
- Training Principal
- Complaint Manager
10. Final Application Submission as Agent
11. Liaising with the SRA and insurers from submission to authorisation
Additional Compliance Services
For further details on each of the other compliance services we provide please click on the links below:
Codes of Conduct inc COLP & COFA
Firm and File Audits
New Law Firm and ABS Applications
Compliance Management Service
Compliance Administration Service
Professional Indemnity & Renewals
Office Manual (inc quality kitemarks)
Drafting and Documents
Training and Development
Partnership & Shareholder Agreements
Succession & Exit
Closure of a Law Firm
Data Protection & GDPR
For more information about our Regulation and Compliance service you can call us on 0203 911
9710 or you can email us at email@example.com.