Training and Development
The Strategic Partner have developed training which can be delivered to firms and their staff to ensure there is a full and thorough understanding of the issues that firms face when managing risk and compliance and what their role is.
Our training can be provided in person or via a webinar and will be followed up with appropriate hand outs and documentation.
Whilst some of our training is prepared in advance, we also work with firms to deliver bespoke and specialist courses on a range of topics either as one-off sessions or as part of an ongoing training and mentioning package.
For more information about our Regulation and Compliance service you can call us on 0203 911 9710 or you can email us at email@example.com.
For more information on our partnership training and mentoring programme please click on the brochure link below:
The Training courses we deliver to law firms are as follows:
- The SRA Principles and how to apply them
- Codes of Conduct and their application
- A detailed review of the codes of conduct
- COLP and COFA responsibilities and requirements
- Anti-Money Laundering – the regulations and the practice
- What is Risk and Risk Management
- Risk Reviews and what they must entail
- Managing Risk in today’s law firms
- Effective Management of a compliant law firm
- Accounts Practice and Procedures – Complying with the Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Effective evidencing of compliance and managing registers
Our training courses are a range of short 1-hour sessions through to half day or a full days training. They are interactive sessions that enable delegates to ask questions and raise issues to aid their understanding.