Accreditations and Quality Marks – The Detail
There are various accreditation and quality kitemarks across the market that require attention on an ongoing basis. At The Strategic Partner, we work with firms to manage their regulation with the SRA through to the preparation, application and preparing control of quality kitemarks.
Our services are all charged on either fixed fees or on a timely basis, all of which will be agreed upfront for the service required.
All services we provide will include:
- Completion of any application, be that a new application or for renewal
- Development and maintenance of policies and procedures that are in line with expectations and requirements
- Preparation for audits and assessments on an annual basis
- Provision of auditing solutions and reporting on such audits
- Liaison with the body to oversee assessments
- Reporting to the partners on any issues as they arise
- Provision of solutions to overcome the issues.
The solutions we provide are either a complete outsource and maintenance programme or project-based assistance as required.
Accreditation and Quality Marks – How We Can Help
- SRA Applications – Managing any new application resulting from a change in the firm, be that a change to the overall structure or to personnel including compliance officers such as the COLP, COFA, MLRO, etc. It is essential when making changes with the SRA to ensure each form or application is completed correctly with appropriate documentation attached to prevent delays. We will work with firms to minimise any issues in any application.
- Lexcel – Working with firms to prepare for their Lexcel assessments including the updating of processes and systems to ensure the firm is responding to the changing needs of the industry and of Lexcel.
This work is undertaken either on an ongoing basis through auditing and control or one-off project-based tasks to assess requirements for changes and to assist with the completion of renewal forms and provision or collation of information to prepare for an assessment.
Often a time-consuming task and one that diverts valuable experience and fee earning time, the TSP service steps in to provide additional resources to undertake the necessary tasks to maintain this quality kitemark, including the completion of necessary applications and the management of any onsite audits and assessment and preparing the firm for these events.
- Specialty Quality Mark (SQM) – For firms that have chosen the SQM kitemark, which is often for the maintenance of a Legal Aid contract, we will work with and for the firm to ensure the SQM kitemark is maintained and renewed to avoid its loss or potential loss and the impact this would have on the maintenance of the legal aid franchise.
- CQS/WIQS – In much the same way as for Lexcel and SQM, The Strategic Partner will work with firms to provide the needed resources and expertise to maintain and renew these kitemarks including the management of any assessments, completion of applications and updates to applications.
We are fully aware of the requirements of each of these kitemarks and how firms should act to ensure they maintain them throughout the provision of the services.
Our focus is to provide firms with the necessary resources and expertise to control and maintain all regulatory requirements and quality kitemarks.
Our regulation and compliance solutions provide a cost-effective way of managing the requirements of the SRA and quality kitemarks providers and all services provide an ongoing support solution throughout the year. You can view details of each solution by clicking the link below:
For more information about our Accreditations and Quality Marks service you can call us on 0203 911 9710 or you can email us at email@example.com.
Other Consultancy Services…