Complaint Management – The Detail
Firms must take complaints seriously and the quicker they are dealt with, the easier they are to resolve. When a complaint is received an immediate investigation should be undertaken to resolve the complaint as quickly as possible.
Where the complaint is justified, addressing the issues quickly will hopefully result in the complaint being managed and not escalated.
Where the complaint is unjustified, an assertive and understanding explanation should again resolve matters and avoid further escalation. The assistance of an external expert who specialises in the handling, management and resolution of complaints is both a cost-effective and focused way of ensuring any complaints received by your firm are resolved effectively.
The Complaint Management Service is designed to provide firms with an expert solution that operates impartially and independently, but always in the best interests of the firm and their clients. Our Service covers the initial intimation of a complaint, the investigation and liaison with the client through to the final resolution. Our service includes:
- Implementing a complaint policy including guidance to staff on action to take when receiving a complaint and reporting requirements
- Maintenance of a complaint register
- Management of the complaint register
- Handling and management of complaints, either directly from the client or via the Legal Ombudsmen
- Training provided to staff on complaint avoidance
- Training provided to managers on complaint management
- Reporting on complaints as part of a compliance structure
Our complaint management service is aimed to provide firms with an alternative solution to the management and control of complaints internally and ensure there is an impartial approach that minimises impact on fee earners time.
For more information about our Complaint Management service you can call us on 0203 911 9710 or you can email us at email@example.com.
Other Consultancy Services…