Partners Insights – January 2023
Please use the arrows to flip through our latest insights from our Partners.
Plain text is provided below.
Inside this issue
- MITIGO Cybersecurity
- Browns recruitment group
- ntitle Solutions
- DNS Document Network Services
- Comms Consult
- Collards Accounting
- 11 little Films
The SRA Issues Updated Supervision Guidance
Supervision is a fundamental requirement for those delivering legal services to meet the regulatory objectives set out in the Legal Services Act 2007. However, as highlighted in recent guidance released from the SRA on Effective Supervision, merely putting supervision arrangements in place is necessary but insufficient to fulfil firms’ regulatory obligations.
“Firms should take proactive steps to make sure that supervision is working effectively, and supervisors are accountable.”
Furthermore, firms are warned that failure to supervise staff properly and to meet supervision requirements in the Codes of Conduct and rules might lead to enforcement action against a firm, its managers, or its employees, even if that failure has not resulted in direct harm to clients.
Read full article here: The SRA Issues Updated Supervision Guidance
New Practice Updates Announced for Conveyancers Along with HM Land Registry Concerns.
Conveyancers need to be mindful of further Land Registry updates to the Practice Guide along with concerns raised in a blog published at the start of the year. The HM Land Registry has made several updates to the Practice Guide, including: PG1, PG6, PG19, PG24, PG73.
In our Partners Newsletter this month, we highlight the range of services offered by our partners, whom we have carefully chosen for their expertise in the legal sector.
- 6 cybersecurity resolutions for your firm
- David Fleming, Chief Technology Officer at Mitigo gives his 6 top cybersecurity resolutions for 2023.
- 7 Ways a document specialist can help you
Creating formatted documents needs a specialist: from brochure to proposal, order form to invoice, internal admin and client reports, to name just a few examples. The document lifecycle is improved with smart formatting. Here are 7 ways how a document specialist can help you.
6 cybersecurity resolutions for your firm
David Fleming, Chief Technology Officer at Mitigo gives his 6 top cybersecurity resolutions for 2023.
Never in our working lives should it be clearer that you need to allocate budgets and resources to mitigate known risks. Cybercrime is now one of the most significant of those risks and the start of a new year is always a good time to start planning. So, in that context here are my suggested 2023 cybersecurity resolutions for law firms:
2023 cyber resolutions
- Invest time to understand your risk from cyberattacks. – Cyberattacks are indiscriminate, they hit any vulnerability they can find. I suggest you get the right group of experts together to assess your risks, and then consider the controls you have in place to reduce that risk e.g., policy, training, software, support, etc. Consider paying for a vulnerability risk assessment that can guide you on where to start.
- Get your remote connections FIT for purpose. – From March 2020, cyber criminals have had a field day compromising poorly set up remote connections. In the rush to connect remotely, speed was prioritised over security. Please carry out the exercise to make sure your connections are fit for purpose in 2023. This includes logins to cloud platforms, VPN connections to the office and all versions of remote desktop control. And pay extra attention if you have allowed staff to use their own computers.
- Stop assuming that your IT support have this covered. – The law firms that got hit last year still assumed this. In our experience IT do not look after this because they are not risk or cyber experts and you are frankly not paying them to shoulder this responsibility. This assumption can be a blocker to firms acting.
- Change employee habits through training, testing and simulation. – All the incidents we investigated last year had an element of human error. Good resolutions change bad habits. This includes link-clicking, alert-ignoring, update-delaying, data-syncing… I could go on. Best practice is to follow up training with simulated attacks on staff, e.g., a pretend email phishing campaign, to strengthen a defensive culture.
- Review your email security. – Email is the most common entry point used by criminals to compromise law firms. Fraudulent and malicious emails are now commonplace and increasing in effectiveness. Their aims vary from stealing your login credentials, to making a malicious connection to your machine and sometimes tricking you to make a payment. You need to make sure your controls are configured correctly to prevent and mitigate this risk to your business.
- Prove to yourself that your back-up works. – Most back-ups that we check will not survive a ransomware attack because they are poorly configured. Have you ever had this checked? And is it still operating correctly in this remote working world? Staff may have started storing files locally for convenience or even started using third-party storage. Have you still got control of your data footprint?
Obviously, this is not an exhaustive list, but I am hoping it will get you thinking about this subject because it isn’t going away. Indeed, cyber criminals are more organised than ever, and their attacks are increasingly sophisticated. It is a lucrative business for them, so they invest money and resources into constantly improving their game. I suggest you use the start of 2023 to do the same.
The Strategic Partnership has partnered with Mitigo to offer technical and cyber security services with exclusive discounts for our members.
Browns Recruitment Group
From all the team at Browns Recruitment Group, we wanted to wish you all a very prosperous 2023 and as we welcome another exciting year helping you find your forever role within the legal sector, we wanted to see what your resolutions for the year ahead are.
The bad news is time flies. The good news us you’re the pilot and we’re your co-pilots who will help find you your perfect to;e within the legal sector and this month we’re giving you our Top 6 Tips on preparing for your interview.
Remember if opportunity doesn’t come knocking, build a door.
Please get in touch with us today so we can help you find your forever role.
Top 6 Tips on your interview
- Research the company: Doing your homework on the employer is the foundation to a successful interview. An understanding of the employer and what they are looking for will not only help you to predict the interview questions they are going to ask, but will give a clearer indication of the answers they want to hear.2. Dress suitability: Plan an outfit which fits the culture of the organisation and shows that you are professional. If you’re in doubt, it’s always better to overdress than underdress. Having said that, if the company’s dress code is very casual, you might look a bit too formal or “too corporate” if you wear a suit. Check for any employees’ photos on their Linkedin and Facebook pages to discover what the dress code is or ask your recruiter. Whatever you choose, it’s essential to appear clean and smart.
3. Relax and be yourself: So many times, people stress over a job interview. Your best et is to be the best, professional version of yourself, and look at an interview s an adventure. You are likely to learn something new and useful, even if you aren’t the right person for the job.
4. Mention Past Successes: Some people may shy away from mentioning their accomplishments because they don’t want to come across as arrogant. A job interview is a perfect place to do this though., as long as you do it professionally and tactfully. You could mention a past project that you worked on and include the numbers that show how effective it was. Remember, you are both trying to see if you are a good fit together, so bringing up relevant achievements is necessary.
5. Plan Your Journey: Ensure you check the travel – if the trains are having any strikes – if there’s been a traffic jam etc – Aim to be pleasantly punctual, and plan to arrive 15 minutes before the interview is due to start. 15 minutes will give you enough time to check in at reception, use the toilet and take a few minutes to relax, collect your thoughts and mentally prepare.
6. Close on a Positive, Enthusiastic Note: Ask what the next step will be. Thank the interviewer for his/her time and express your interest in the job. Leave quickly and courteously with a handshake and a smile.
ntitle’s New Year’s resolution; – to slim down the conveyancing process!
Learning from the past
If the past few years have taught us anything, it is that the conveyancing process is in desperate need of modernisation.
The government and the Law Commission are always looking for ways to speed up or secure the process for the clients but in turn this seems to merely generate more and more work for the conveyancer. Digitalisation of the conveyancing process however finally appears to be gaining momentum.
As part of the Land Registry’s movement towards digitalised services, E-signatures have been introduced and now accepted by the Land Registry to try and bring another part of the conveyancing process into the modern era. Also, most applications to the Land Registry can be submitted online portal. These initiatives will all help to speed up the conveyancing transaction.
Clients are also requesting digitalised protocol forms and contracts, both for the speed at which the client can receive these but also because of the protections offered by secure forms that cannot be amended without password protection.
Delays from other agencies; the Probate Registry, Local Authorities, Mortgage Companies have also contributed to delays in the conveyancing system. The digitalisation and modernisation of the Conveyancing industry will bring together all agencies involved in a transaction, which can only have a positive impact going forward.
In the past, Conveyancers have seen HIPs, which were not proven to be successful, however there is hope that the creation of a ‘lite’ version in the near future will be positively received. This will be in a digital format allowing a transaction to progress quickly from the start.
Conveyancing in 2023
ntitle offers a cost effective, outsourcing solution for busy conveyancing departments by reducing transaction timelines. We specialise in digital title investigation to ensure that our clients receive their reports, enquiries and a key snapshot tailored to their individual needs. ntitle helps by allowing conveyancers to focus on their ever-increasing regulatory requirements, such as money laundering and fraud (growing areas of trouble for the modern conveyancer) and their all-important client care, which is one of the top complaints of most law firms by clients.
Let us do the time-intensive title investigations and provide you with a compliant title report to go to your buyer within 48 hours. We also prepare property specific enquiries that are fully compliant with the conveyancing protocol and a snapshot of the title for the conveyancer to be able to identify key areas of concern.
Not being digital and relying on paper systems has undoubtedly contributed to the conveyancing stresses for all parties and conveyancers. With ntitle we run a secure, easy to use system. Our online hub for submission for even complex matters is simple and convenient. Once our title experts have completed your investigation, enquiries, and report it is all uploaded to the hub for downloading at your convenience. ntitle can investigate all tenures, regardless of their complexity together with searches and Management Packs.
So goodbye 2022 with its record breaking delays to conveyancing transactions. Here’s to 2023 with its innovation, speed, and happier conveyancing!
Alex McKay- Senior Title Investigator at ntitle
Top 5 Tips for the start of 2023
- Take time to review your business processes. With an unpredictable market and the number of experienced conveyancers leaving the industry over the last few years, take time look at how you can create efficiencies in your conveyancing department.
- Look at common themes and issues in previous years. We can learn from the past- how can you improve the productivity of your conveyancing department for the future and what could you do differently.
- Keep an eye on social media. Now more than ever we see conveyancers, commentators and news providers sharing information. It’s important to engage with discussions, obstacles faced and how firms overcome them, to learn from and support each other.
- Collaboration is the future of conveyancing. Take time to look at ways you can collaborate with others in the industry including conveyancers, estate agents, legal suppliers, legal commentators and many more. By working together, we can improve the future of conveyancing.
- Look at alternative ways of working. Outsourced conveyancing services, such as ntitle, offer tools to help your business operations become more efficient whilst managing budgets and saving on recruitment costs and overheads.
XBundle is a litigation support company created by legal professionals. We excel at building electronic bundles, electronic trial presentation and fully supporting in-person, hybrid and remote hearings with tech and same-day or real-time transcription. We are a legal service business that is here to help you through every step of the litigation process, from the first data collection to the judgment. XBundle is the only organisation that can provide a genuine end-to-end service under one roof.
XBundle offers its own bespoke software as a service (SaaS) or a full managed service. XBundle::Create is a cloud based electronic bundle creation, document hosting and electronic trial presentation all in one single platform. A discussion with one of our XBundle team is free and we can provide a no-obligation quote and a free demo on XBundle::Create.
XBundle offers eDisclosure as SaaS or a full managed service. XBundle has a team of eDisclosure experts that can assist you with every aspect of your case. From technology selection, to setting up and managing technology assisted reviews, designing workflows, chronologies, data collection, data processing and data hosting; we have the skills, experience and technical know-how to ensure you collect and process the relevant data you need.
More than a technology company, XBundle consist of a team of highly trained legal experts with more than 30 years of experience in managing a huge variety of different cases, clients and challenges. XBundle is proud to adopt a tailored approach to every case. Whether this is driven by information security requirements, software functionality, or workflow management, XBundle has the capability to adapt to each and every situation. Regardless of the challenge, it is our teams’ commitment, knowledge and expertise to our clients that delivers outstanding results time after time.
XBundle is owned and operated by legal professionals, with an average of over 30 years’ experience of working and delivering in the legal and technology sector. XBundle thrives in enabling legal teams and corporate organisations to ensure that they have an effective platform and the highest level of support when they need it. We work when the litigation teams work. We understand the pressure our clients face when dealing with a tight deadline. This is why our clients prefer us over our competitors. XBundle thrives in creating tailored solutions that are specific to the deadline in question. We are always here to support our clients.
“We were extremely impressed with XBundle who delivered our demanding objectives on time, at short notice and at proportionate cost. Mark and the team are affable, knowledgeable and driven. We would not hesitate to instruct XBundle again.” Jon Scally, Senior Associate, Hill Dickinson LLP
What do we offer?
XBundle challenges the traditional methods within litigation to deliver a cost-effective solution. services.
As a litigation support business, XBundle offers a range of extensive services under one roof, including (but, not limited to):
- Electronic bundles
- Electronic Presentation of Evidence (EPE)
- Expert Witness Statements
- Data Hosting
Bluebird Innovative Office Support
Creating formatted documents needs a specialist: from brochure to proposal, order form to invoice, internal admin and client reports, to name just a few examples. The document lifecycle is improved with smart formatting. Here are 7 ways how a document specialist can help you.
Formatting fillable forms in your PDF
Collecting information from your customers is easier by using a PDF form. PDF (portable document format) works on all of your recipients’ devices and so they don’t need to print/scan. Unless you are collaborating on editing a document, you should always send a PDF. Remember, not all of your recipients will have Word (or similar editor) installed on a phone, tablet or a PC. A document specialist will reformat your text and convert to PDF and will then use Adobe Pro to create your fillable form.
Sending documents for e-signature
The natural progression from creating a fillable PDF is to ask for e-signatures. There are many products that offer e-signature and many different features available. Some things to consider:
- Do you need a secure verification of the recipient signature?
- Do you require a lot of signatures each month? If so, consider a product that offers some integration with your business systems.
- How many people in your business are asking for signatures? Cost, training, integration with systems will have an impact on your decision on which product to choose.
Switching to e-signatures is easy and the benefits to you and your clients and customers is huge!
Formatting standard document precedents
Are you using the same documents over and over again? Or are you copy and pasting similar paragraphs? Creating a standard template document will save you tons of time and give you consistency and ease of use. A professional suite of documents will not only make you look great but save you time. A document specialist will always create a base template which takes into account your house style (your branding) and use styles so that formatting documents is quick and easy.
Automation of your numbering, cross references, table of contents: document specialist skills
Your documents should have easy-to-use automatic numbering, automatic cross references and tables of contents (where applicable). All word-processing features are designed to save you time. If you’re collaborating with your documents – that is more than one person is involved in editing – then you should invest your time to make it easy for all parties involved. A professional document specialist can fix your formatting for you.
Version control, track changes, document protection
HR documents, policy documents, operations manuals all have one thing in common. They are strictly controlled and should contain version and editing notes. A document specialist can ensure that your documents contain a version control cover sheet, the document is protected (read only often helps), and any changes can be shown in track changes.
Converting from PDF
Whilst some versions of a PDF document will allow a conversion to a Word document, it often doesn’t retain the word-processing formatting. Having an editable text version of a document is one thing, making is easy-to-use is another. The correct formatting is essential when converting PDF documents. Without it, automatic numbering and cross refencing won’t work and inserting track changes and comments become difficult. A professional document specialist can quickly convert and re-format your document so you have a usable version.
Comparing documents: not necessarily a document specialist role, but …
Did you know that you can compare two versions of a Word document and the result will show the differences in track changes? It’s a useful feature used by many lawyers and there are plenty of Word training courses out there to learn how to do it yourself. But if you don’t want to learn the skills then a document specialist will run the comparison for you and it takes just 10 minutes to do.
Quick and easy document formatting
The most common phrases in this article should be document specialist, document formatting, quick and easy. Never struggle with a document because the chances are we can quickly fix it for you. We operate on a pay-per-document basis so please get in touch if you would like a quote on a particular document.
DNS – Document Network Services
Providing first class services that increase productivity and allow you to focus on the core areas of your business
Established in 1996, Document Network Services have over 25 years of experience supplying and supporting award winning hardware and industry leading software whilst delivering first class Managed Services and help desk support facilities – helping businesses to reduce costs, increase efficiency and innovate.
Centrally located within the Midlands, DNS work with local and national organisations of every size, from small businesses to global enterprises, providing responsive and approachable services alongside the products, resources and support of leading international solution partners.
The DNS approach is to recognise what people’s frustrations are in regards to their print environment and document management and find a solution to overcome them. Their dedicated team of Admin, Finance, in-house Technical Support, Sales and Marketing work hand in hand to ensure that their customers are at the centre of what they do.
Top Tips for the Start of 2023
- With utility prices increasing, consider a Print Assessment of your business to evaluate the consolidation of printers (especially costly A4 ones).
- If you’re now using Microsoft 365 – then it is a bare essential you implement MFA (Multifactor Authentication) to help protect your company’s data, adding an extra level of security into your environment.
- Stop doing those repetitive paper-based tasks – there’s usually an App that can resolve these much quicker.
- Ensure your Printer fleet is running the latest firmware and the devices are locked down for unauthorised access, helping to avoid security breaches.
- Consider migrating to the ‘Cloud’, with increased security, document content security and less touch points for on-site issues to occur.
“The bespoke, innovative solutions created by our team deliver three critical business advantages – Cost Reduction, Control & Convenience.”
Darren Marsh, Managing Director
Special Offer for TSP Members
No obligation, free of charge assessment of their Printer & Photocopier estate. Covering the full spectrum of the printing process to provide one core solution that increases productivity, cost control & consolidation, contractual advice, and improved document security.
This is valid until 31st March 2023.
PracticeEvolve understand the path to perfection is a constantly evolving journey.
Mid-tier firms require technology that will remain relevant in a rapidly changing environment. It’s why PracticeEvolve, incorporating Linetime and SOS, are providing progressive, reliable Practice Management Software with a clear pathway to the Cloud. We take responsibility to innovate across products, services and support for you and your future because legal business management matters.
It’s not just about the software either. As the world around us continues to adapt, businesses are always looking for ways to reduce the costs of physical servers with Cloud solutions. Our technology roadmap provides firms with a clear Pathway to the Cloud strategy, enabling you to take advantage of Cloud hosting as a first step towards a native, browser based cloud solution.
PracticeEvolve work for the future of our clients by committing to an ongoing level of service that includes dedicated resource and regular training. Everything we do is designed to ensure you are always maximising your return on investment.
Just some of the benefits enjoyed by firms globally.
- One-for-all system – removes the hassle of linking different data bases together and eases the strain placed on your firm’s architecture.
- Comprehensive feature set – our feature-rich solution completely eliminates unforeseen add-on costs with all PracticeEvolve functionality included as part of your standard package.
- Deep customisation – whether it’s workflows, precedents or data, the system is easily customisable to suit the unique needs of your firm.
- Complete oversight – detailed reports, support and guidance empower you to control your business.
- Exceptional support – all clients have regular access to a customer success consultant to ensure a first class implementation and ongoing guidance focused on regular training and support.
“By being reliable, responsible and reputable, we will recognise our vision to be the most respected legal technology provider by constantly exceeding expectations globally.”
Whether you are scanning incoming correspondence, digitising complete case files or registering incoming email, EzeScan can provide the solution that meets your needs.
Make documents available to your legal teams faster by creating one central location to access all incoming correspondence whether it enters the business as hard copy, fax or email. Securely capture and access your case-related documents wherever and whenever you want.
With EzeScan’s Digital Mailroom solution you can eliminate the delays inherent with physical mail distribution and get your information to the correct people faster. Capture and distribute your incoming correspondence instantly to users via our web browser interface and facilitate an agile working environment to ensure your team have quick, easy, compliant, and secure access to information wherever they are working.
Securely capture and action your matter related documents wherever and whenever you want with EzeScan’s Remote Indexing WebApp. Your staff can now effortlessly capture documents from your MFD or upload digital born documents when they are out of the office, directly to your matter files in your practice management systems. EzeScan’s web browser interface enables staff to QA, validate and register their documents from their computer or mobile device, anytime, anywhere. By simply capturing one piece of information (e.g. Matter ID), EzeScan can perform a database lookup to return the rest of the information required to register new documents.
Simplified Back Scanning
Effortlessly capture high volumes of existing case files with EzeScan’s professional production batch scanning capabilities. Digitise your existing hardcopy matter files that have been sitting on your shelves for years so that your legal team can effortlessly search and utilise information previously locked in hardcopy documents.
EzeScan provides both centralised production capture solutions for your records and document control teams and decentralised self-register solutions for your general staff. Save valuable time and limit unnecessary data entry and manual processing by leveraging your existing client and case information already in your line of business applications. By simply capturing one piece of information, EzeScan can perform a database lookup to return the rest of the relevant information required to register new records. Spend more time practicing law and less time on your repetitive administrative tasks.
- Capture case documents on the fly
- Minimise document handling
- Accelerate document delivery
- Reduce or eliminate data entry
- Increase document security
- Digitisation, compliance and goverments standards
Law Firm Marketing
Law firms are a specialist and unique type of business that requires specific expertise to help deliver effective and compliant marketing campaigns. The Strategic Partner and FireTap Ltd work in unison to deliver law firms with industry-leading expertise and an insight into law firm marketing that is unrivalled.
Not only will your firm benefit from full-service marketing agency support, but also a robust legal strategy that drives your business forward.
Here are some of our top 5 Digital Marketing tips for the start of 2023
- Short form Video content is crucial – Trends over 2022 and for the start of 2023 show that a user’s attention span is getting shorter, with video one of the main ways to capture that attention for longer and with a better engagement rate. Businesses need to incorporate video as part of their marketing strategy to ensure bite-sized information can be delivered efficiently. YouTube is still one of the main ways to share video content. Still, because of the rise in popularity of other networks such as TikTok, other leading platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter are all following suit and improving their video-sharing capability.
- TikTok will continue to rise in popularity – Due to the rise in views of short-form video content, TikTok is fast becoming one of the most popular ways to engage with a target audience, and more and more companies will adapt their marketing strategies to share content via this platform. In 2022, TikTok overtook all other major social platforms regarding engagement rates. While traditionally, ‘Generation Z’ seemed like the highest user profile, other key demographics are fast following suit, and businesses should consider how to reach audiences in this way.
- Growing your social audience will grow your client base – Keeping up with how your target audience connects to others and content online via social networks will keep them engaged and loyal to your brand. Loyal social followers who are interested in the content you are sharing will be more likely to use your services and help spread the word about your brand.
- Social audio (podcasts) will grow in popularity – Audio content in the form of podcasts and lives on social media platforms will gain more popularity. Similar to short-form video, audio content is easily accessible and can keep users engaged for longer and interested in the information you are sharing.
- You don’t have to do it all, and social media trends change – It is essential to keep an eye out for how your target audience is behaving online and what digital trends are coming up next. However, just because something is popular doesn’t mean it is necessarily suitable for your brand, especially if you do not have the time to do it correctly. Focus on where your target audience will be, what you can fit in your marketing plan and if you can implement your ideas efficiently. Consider using outside help, like speaking with our team at FireTap, who can work with you to improve your marketing strategy and complete the tasks you do not have time for.
“With an approach that is flexible, transparent and engaging, we can work as your outsourced solution or as a marketing partner alongside your existing in-house marketing team.”
Comms Consult have been providing Telecom solutions to the Legal sector for over 20 years, so they have the knowledge to always deliver the right solution first time, every time.
We adopt a consultative approach to any potential new customer so that we fully understand each and every aspect of their requirements before we recommend which telephone system would be the right fit. Whether it be an on-premise Mitel solution or a Gamma Horizon hosted phone system.
Our key services include:
- ISDN lines
- SIP Trunks
- Fibre Broadband
- Leased lines
- Free calls to UK landlines & mobiles
- In depth call reporting & analytics
- Full call recording
- Business Mobiles
- Dialler solutions (on-premise or hosted)Inbound contact centre functionality
- Social media interaction
“We only ever suggest the most beneficial solution that works for your budget. Our commitment to you goes beyond the managed provision of your communication package and we pride ourselves on our extensive after sales care and support.”
For more information about Comms Consult, including exclusive offers for TSP Members, call us on 0203 911 9710 or email us at email@example.com.
Collards Chartered Accountants
Collards are a general practice accounting firm covering a large range of services. At Collards, we have a close working relationship with our clients, which enables us to better understand their financial affairs.
Our unique approach ensures clients have a close working relationship with our partners and qualified staff members. We ensure that our clients can comply with all statutory regulations and advise on tax and business planning.
We cover a wide range of business and other activities, including manufacturers, media, retailers, wholesalers, solicitors, publishers, IT solution providers, sports clubs, charities, television personalities and designers. From large companies to small sole traders, we are able to encompass and deliver to a vast range of clients.
“Our expertise encompasses the requirements of small to medium sized businesses and the audit of major companies, together with personal and corporate tax planning and advice.”
For more information about Collards Chartered Accountants, including exclusive offers for TSP Members, call us on 0203 911 9710 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11 Little Films
11 Little Films are experts at creating professionally crafted video content.
Whether you are seeking a corporate video, showreel or product demonstration through the use of video, 11 Little Films have the creativity and expertise to meet your requirements.
With expertise across a range of sectors, including professional services, 11 Little Films are able to understand and interpret your needs to ensure you receive a perfectly presented video for the intended target audience that will gain the expected level of engagement.
visit their website
or view their showreel http://11littlefilms.com/wordpress/showreel
11 little films have full songwriting and recording facilities. They are able to create bespoke musical scores in any style for your videos. They can even make cover versions of existing songs to avoid high licensing costs.
The Strategic Partner provides essential support to law firms. We offer a range of services and consultancy tailored to the Legal sector including guidance and services for regulation and compliance. We have gained a wealth of knowledge and experience in the overall management of law firms and work with them to achieve profitability, stability, and efficiency.
Our goal is to become a valued and respected partner to our member law firms providing high-quality services and solutions at all times.
If your firm wishes to review or strengthen its approach to risk, compliance and regulation, you can;
call us on 0203 911 9710
email us email@example.com
or make an online enquiry.